Tube To Tube Sheet Weldhead P20
Lighter than the P16, the P20 tube-to-tubesheet orbital weld head is a Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) / Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) head that efficiently welds tube to tubesheet with the highest precision and accuracy while consistently producing high quality welds.
For operation, the tube to be welded is positioned by means of a centering tool that is placed on a retaining arbor.
- Simple handling with maximum functionality
- Completely water-cooled, coolant extends into the TIG burner head
- Stepless swivelling burner head/torch up to 30Æ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡â€šÃ‚Â° angle (reduced diameter range)
- Fitted with a cold wire feed mounted directly on the welding head including a retaining mechanism for D100 mm/1kg (3.937 inch) standard wire reel
(Only with P20 with cold wire, 832 000 002))
- Includes three-point welding support
- The hose package length is 7.5 m (24.6 ft).
Tube to tube sheet orbital weld heads are designed to enable welding of boiler tubes fitted to tube sheets in head exchange with highest precision & reproducible quality.
10mm - 70mm