Individual Pro Series Cutting Blocks
Watch Cutting Blocks in action below;
OrbiMAX Pro Series Cutting Blocks securely clamp stainless steel pipe and tube for cutting with a reciprocating saw.
Ideal for applications including in-situ modifications, elbows and fittings, reclaiming, and other onsite tube cutting applications. They are ideal in the food industry as well as architectural balustrading etc.
- New Improved Design
- Square cut every time
- Precision machine and hardened parts
- Clearance groove for clamping over existing welds
- Offset slot on smaller size for cutting close to elbows and fittings
- Large sizes have locating pins
- Built in clamps - large knurled knob allows high clapping pressure
- Supplied in a genuine Systainer case with a foam insert
- Australian made
- DIN sizes also available for purchase individually - 21.3mm, 26.9mm, 33.7mm, 42.4mm, 48.3mm, 60.3mm, 88.9mm and 114.3mm