Wizard Master Marker
- For 8""Â¢ to 48""Â¢ pipe and 48""Â¢ structural beams.
- Structural beam layouts and marking angles or saddles on pipe and tubing are a snap with the Master Marker.
- Replace multiple templates just with one tool.
- The Master Marker comes with a unique design that allows you to telescope out over existing welds to layout angles or change the angles of pipe fittings to meet your special needs.
- Redesigned marking arm is completely separate from the main body.
- It has its own 360Æ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡â€šÃ‚Â¬Æ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡â€šÃ‚Â¨Æ’Ã‚Â¢Â¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬â€¦Ã‚Â¡Æ’Ã†â€™â€šÃ‚Â Æ’Ã†â€™â€šÃ‚Â» rotating shaft with a built-in leveling vial.
- The arms have spring-loaded joints for smooth and precision operation and telescopes to eliminate uneven surface problems.
- Saddles and angles on pipe and structural beams are made easy.
- Custom carrying case available
- Structural Adaptor is included. Structural Adaptor aligns tool base exactly parallel to edge of structural steel beams and channel iron.
- It is machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection.