OW38S CLOSED ORBITAL WELDHEAD
Used in high purity process piping applications with a range of 0.118in-1.5in (3mm-38.1mm), the Orbiweld 38S is an enclosed orbital fusion welding heads from Orbitalum featuring an extremely narrow design and is highly durable thanks to its integrated water cooling system.
The small dimensions of the ORBIWELD S - welding head series make it ideal for applications where space and operator clearance are limited, as is often the case in pharmaceutical, food processing, and similar industries where in-pipe contamination haults production.
- Tool-free, quick-change clamping shell design.
- Water cooled system
- Performs orbital welding and straight welding in short lengths thanks to the extremely narrow design.
- Clamping shells available in all tube sizes, diameters, or dimensions
- Durable clamping shell connections guarantee secure clamping and precise alignment during welding
- Heavy Duty Aluminum handle features a built-in control panel for communicating important weld commands to the power supply.
- 7.5 m (24.6 ft) hose/cable package and tool set
- Enclosed orbital weld head OW 38S
- Durable storage and shipping case
- Tool set
- Operating instructions and spare parts list