Rice Paper Roll 230mm X 50m ASW-35/R-9
Aquasol water-soluble paper roll is made of sodium carboxymethyl, cellulose and wooden pulp that dissolves rapidly and completely in most liquids including water.
It can be used to dam argon or helium gases during tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding of steel or aluminium pipes. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Aquasol Paper can be formed into any size purge dam when used in conjunction with water-soluble tape. Available in sheet or roll in various sizes.
Low Air Permeable Purge Gas Barrier for Any Pipe Diameter
- Creates an excellent barrier for retaining noble gas.
- Simple and fast construction that can be customised to fit various pipe schedules and sizes.
- Saves money on gas consumption as paper can be placed in close proximity to the weld zone, thereby using less inert gas to displace oxygen in the purge chamber.
- Easily secures to inner pipe wall with use of Aquasol Water Soluble Tape, creating an air-tight seal.
- Made of sodium carboxy methyl cellulose & wooden pulp.
- EPA and CE approved.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Safe and accepted choice by nuclear, petrochemical, food and beverage industries.
Easy removal and convenient
- Dissolves effortlessly and rapidly during water or steam hydro-test
- No residue remains in the pipeline
- Paper rolls are individually packaged for convenient storage and shipping
- Available in a wide rang of sizes, grades and forms permitting construction of any pipe diameter.