Tube To Tube Sheet Weldhead P16
Heavier duty than the P20 tube-to-tubesheet orbital welding head, the P16 tube-to-tubesheet orbital weld head is a water cooled Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) / Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) head that efficiently welds tube to tubesheet with the highest precision and accuracy while consistently producing high quality welds. Completely water cooled through the torch, this unit makes short work of automatic welding programs.
For operation, the tube to be welded is positioned by means of a centering tool that is placed on a retaining arbor.
- Simple handling with maximum functionality
- Completely water-cooled, coolant extends into the TIG / GTAW burner head
- Stepless swivelling burner head/torch up to 30Æ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡â€šÃ‚Â° angle (reduced diameter range)
- Includes three-point welding support
- The hose package length is 7.5 m (24.6 ft)
Tube to tube sheet orbital weld head are designed to enable welding of boiler tubes fitted to tube sheets in head exchangers with highest precision & reproducible quality.
10mm - 70mm